Compact and easy to stow in a cockpit locker, the CADET holds its own against bigger models. Its progressive-diameter buoyancy-tube provides improved stability. CADETs have an outstanding lifespan and guarantee a high level of safety for their owners (due to the closure of the float welded and to the glued overlap).
The Aero models are comfortable and light thanks to the H2P inflatable floor.
- Cadet 200 Aero 2m/6’7″
- Cadet 230 Aero 2,3/7’7″
- Cadet 270 Aero 2,7m/8’10”
- Cadet 310 Aero 3,1m/10’2″
- Cadet 350 Aero Alu 3,5m/11’6″
The equipment is plethoric and of quality without considering most the Zodiac® patented touch, such as the system of rowlock or the internal command of the self bailor. The whole set has an incomparable style, nothing surprising, it is a Zodiac® tender.
• Different types of floors available: slatted, inflatable or aluminium
• Truncated cones
• Thwart/seat and carrying bag included as standard